Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goals

Ok then, goal setting time.

This was a lot harder than I ever thought it would be. When I really thought about it, the only goal I really had was to lose weight and get to a healthy weight as soon as possible (in a healthy sensible way of course!)

I have broken it down into stages, and will update these posts when I smash each goal!! ;) The program starts 21st Feb, so these goals are from that date on...

1 month
Run 1km non stop
Lose 4kg
I will achieve this by following the 12WBT program to the letter

3 months
Lose 10kg
Run 5km non stop
REWARD - Attending the 12WBT FINALE in a gorgeous frock!!

6 months
Lose 18kg
Run 5km under 30 minutes
Fit size 14 clothes
Do 20 push ups in 1 minute (I currently can do maybe 2! - on my toes )
BE FIT AND FABULOUS FOR OUR PLANNED HOLIDAY TO FIJI!!

12 months
Lose 25kg and be within healthy weight range/BMI
Enter fun runs at 8-10km distances
Wear a size 12 (without a muffin top!)
Sign up for 12WBT Lean & Strong

It seems pretty achievable to me. Even as I sit here now 25kg overweight, unfit, lethargic and craving sugar! I know when I eat well and do some exercise I feel better. Not just physically, but mentally, emotionally. I want to be that person that thrives off going for a run. I want to be that person who learns to love exercise. I WILL be that person. All that energy. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Smaller goals always help me. Seems so much less overwhelming that way!

    ReplyDelete